Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 14 February 2008

365 days Challenge - 45

Today's film is "love Story".
Well whilst I was sat pondering about today's photo there was a knock at the door, and there was a delivery for me! Well inside were a dozen red roses from Mike - Now we don't usually by gifts on Valentines day so it was a lovely suprise and also I have only had about half a dozen lots of flowers in 10 yrs (none of them roses)as Mike said he didn't want me to expect them ever so when he did send them it would be a suprise! And it was! So today's photo was easy!
Playing with the DOF again!

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Gorgeous such vibrant colour and the photos look so profesional

knitkath said...

Lucky you! Gorgeous flowers and you did well taking the pics!

Shirley said...

Great surprise and beautiful photos Steph.
DOF really works well.
X