Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 5 February 2008

365 Day Challenge - 36

Prompt 36: "The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work" - Oprah Winfrey - Take a self portrait.
Felt a bit playful today so did a little photo shot of my own! Ollie decided to join in too!

7 comments:

knitkath said...

What great pics! You look like you had fun!

Mary B said...

Oh such lovely lovely photos, you look almost seductive like that and your little lad is so sweet.

Minty Magic said...

They are some of the best photos I have seen so far. You look sexy and Ollie looks the cutest boy ever!!!

Barbara said...

Lovely photos.

willowthewysp said...

Brilliant photos!
Lots of fun:)

Shirley said...

Steph what great photos you have taken today you little minx!!!
Love them all :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

ooo lushious photos....and fab ones of little one....what fun :D