Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 11 February 2008

365 Day Challenge - 42

Prompt 42: "Live a balance life. Learn some and think some, and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some." - Robert Fulghum
Today I have been playing with Will in his new Roary tentand learning how to use the depth of field settings on my camera.

7 comments:

knitkath said...

Oh great pics, love that one close up with blurred background!

Barbara said...

Lovely pics. Looks like you are having great fun.
Love the dof in the bottom pic.

Shirley said...

Lovely Steph.
I would say that you have well and truly conquered the DOF buttons today. Stunning photo and great composition :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Fabulous photos there :) Looks like you are getting the hang of it :)

willowthewysp said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!
The bottom picture is fabby! Well done!

Mary B said...

Superb close up photo and such a fun one in the tent

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

i'm glad my masterclasses are helping with your camera work!!!!