Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 12 February 2008

365 Day Challenge - 43

Prompt 43: Lets try something different this week. I am going to give you a movie title and see how you are inspired by the film. "Breakfast at Tiffany's"

2 contrasting photo's today.
Ok first thing that sprang to mind was breakfast - Will likes to have what he calls "breakfast picnics" so here we are! (Will's not been punched in the eye he's got conjunctivitis!)Here I am wearing Mum's necklace that she brought in Tiffany's in New York when we went in 2005, We had such a fab time and Mum adored New York and we were going to go back this year, sadly that won't happen now. (my ring is also from Tiffany's brought on the same trip).
Playing with the DOF again - tried to get just the necklace in focus

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Lovely contrasting photos Steph.
Memories are precious and keeping them alive in your heart helps us cope with a constantly changing world. (((hug)))

Barbara said...

Love both pics.

knitkath said...

Love these pics, especially the necklace one! Nice to have jewellery from Tiffany's!