Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 7 July 2008

365 Day Challenge 186-189

Prompt 189: Sneezy
Ahhhh Choooooooo!

Prompt 188: Sleepy
I am clearly getting too old for all day drinking and late nights, I so slept in the car coming home

Prompt 187: Happy
Happy today as we are at a wedding - without the boys! they are happy with the grandparents. Had to wear a hat or headgear, and as I don't do hats (or rahter they don't suit me) I have the feathers!

Prompt 186: Grumpy
I can certainly be grumpy, especially if I am tired or stressed (and then it goes beyond grumpy and more p****d off!)

5 comments:

knitkath said...

More great pics, well done!

Mary B said...

Some good photos here I especially love the Sneezy one made me chuckle

Minty Magic said...

Great photos as always and love that feather.

malaryush said...

Your photos are so great as always - gave me a great giggle on the sneezy :D

Shirley said...

You certainly maker me smile Steph, great photos :)