Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 10 July 2008

You think you know me

When I signed up for Shimelle's My Freedom class I saw another one of her old classes that looked good - it was called "You think you know me", so I gave it ago! I made the book using the BIA acrylic covers and tabbed pages. I used a different colour for each emotion and the journalling around the edges is about various aspects of the emotion, thoughts, feelings, songs etc. I really enjoyed doing this and I think it will be great to look back at in years to come.
CoverHappySad & AngryCurious & CreativeStressed & RelaxedExcited & ScaredBrainy

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Gosh Steph were do you find the time?!!Well done!

knitkath said...

This is really lovely, great idea!

malaryush said...

That's just gorgsous Steph - you've done a wonderful thing there.

Where did you get the acrylic book from - it looks like a real must have

Minty Magic said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! I absolutely love this.

Shirley said...

Stunning, absolutely gorgeous Steph, Well done and a great use of your lovely selfportraits:)

Kathy said...

wow fantastic!