Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 31 July 2008

Cocoa Dasiy Travel Mini book

This months kits was picked by Ali Edwards and had a cool travel mini book, so I finally scrapped out honeymoon!
The red pages are chipboard (plain that I have painted) and then there are acyrlic pages inbetween each chipboard page. I have made the pages out of pp that the photos are on.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

This is really lovely. What great memories.

willowthewysp said...

Stunning!

Sue said...

Gorgeous why did I NOT see this the other day!!!!

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Em said...

Steph!!! This is PROPER lush!!!!! You are so clever, love it all...

Why are you wearing a gas mask with your bikini???

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Gorgeous Minibook, I love Thailand, you've put it all together beautifully

Lisa said...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo Steph, this is very very yummy!!!!