Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 14 July 2008

365 Day Challenge 195 & 196

Prompt 196: Pop(ular) Music - It is not a particular genre or style of music, but simply that which is the most popular for the tracked period of time. - What are you listening too on your ipod, CD player, radio?
Ipod is a real mix! I like most things - my current favs are scouting for girls, the feeling, amy mcdonald and Jack pente. (though the most played track on my Ipod is Chitty chitty bang bang!!!) I have to confess to being a Radio 2 listener - I LOVE Terry - I am a TOG! I don't tend to listen much during the day but I like Chris Evans in the evening. I like background noise so do tend to listen to alot of music - every hifi in the house has an ipod docking station!
Prompt 195: Disco - The "disco sound" while unique almost defies a unified description as it was an ultra-inclusive art form that drew on as many influences as it produced interpretations.
My best John Travolta impression! I do love to boogie!

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Love the boogie pose!

malaryush said...

great photos as always Steph - scouting for girls seems to be a 365 fave atm :)

Barbara said...

Love it. Brilliant photo

Em said...

Loving that pink i-pod!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Hi Steph, sorry not been here for a while, there is some stunning work here with the lo and books etc. Loving the takes on the music prompts :)