Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 1 July 2008

Bad Girls Birthday scraplift

It's Bad Girls 1st Birthday and there are a month of celebrations going on. The first one being a scraplift/chinese Whipser going on! Anyway I was 2nd - Ekk! I had to lift Tracie H fab LO, theme about being a bad girl. Here is the finished LO - in bad girl colours! Not my usual style but I am quite pleased with the result

4 comments:

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

hey sis,

I love this one, good stuff.

I do wonder where in the hell you keep all this mind you!! Bet Mike loves it.....!!

malaryush said...

That is just beautiful. Love all those different flowers

Sue said...

Steph this is so FABULOUS DAHLINK!!!

love the bold colors

Em said...

TOTALLY AND UTTERLY.....

* ~ F A N T A B U L O U S ~ *

Just love it.

Although your stand ain't posh like wot mine is pmsl!!!