Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 12 July 2008

My Freedom - Time LO

Here is my time LO for Shimelle's My Freedom course
Journalling reads:
Time seems to go so quickly
Where is it going?
Everyday seems to go fast?
I plan alot & then the day is over
and nothing is done.
Time is strange
Does time heal?
I'm not sure.
How can a year have past since Mum died?
sometimes it feels like yesterday
sometimes like another lifetime

6 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Great layout. Love the clock.

Lynne said...

Steph don't think you have got lost at all. Very original and great thoughts and journalling.
I seem to be a copycat, we'll see today whan I put it tog.
Love your clock photo

Kathy said...

love the cloks and great journalling!

Rhona said...

I love the clocks down the side, what a good idea.

Pippa (pjbear) said...

Love the LO Steph especially the clocks!

Em said...

O M G.

I thought Sue was the only one with such poor taste in clocks pmsl!!!

Fab page though (shame about the clock!)