Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 12 July 2008

365 Day Challenge 193 & 194

Prompt 194: Rock and Roll - Far beyond simply a musical style, rock and roll influenced lifestyles, fashion, attitudes, and language.
I do like 50's and 60's music and I would soooo love to be able to do a proper Rock and Roll dance (not sure anyone could life me though!) I love all the fashion especially all the prom style skirts, and I am so pleased they are in fashion again! This is my dress that I brought for my sister in laws wedding.

Prompt 193: Classical - Often perceived as opulent or signifying some aspect of upper-level society
Ok so this is the closest I could get to getting a musical instrument! I do like classical music. I find it very easy to listen to and very relaxing - However I like it played LOUD so I can hear all the elements. I am not an expert at all - I guess I like "popular" classical music. My favourite pieces are Brahams Lullaby, which reminds me of my childhood and Pachabels Canon D which I walked down the aisle too.

7 comments:

Mary B said...

Great photos love the musical instrument and the pink & grey of the skirt are a beautiful combination

Curly said...

Fab pics and that skirt is superb!

knitkath said...

Great pics, like you instrument!

Minty Magic said...

Your photos all make me chuckle and your classical one is no exception.

willowthewysp said...

Love the photos!!! Your violin made me laugh!!

Lynne said...

Love both the photos of skirt and musical instruement. Well done on such a good take!Made me laugh too

malaryush said...

Great phots and I love the skirt!!