Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 7 July 2008

My Freedom - Time

So the new class with Shimelle has started and today was all about taking photo's to do with time and travel. Part of the class is a blog prompt which was "Post a picture you take from your clock adventure as you look for all the time pieces in your house"
Well here is mine!
This is my fav clock in the house. It is in the boys playroom and it is a MooCoo Claock! as the name suggests it has a cow instead of a cuckoo, which moo's instead of coo's!!!! Sue has one and Will loved it so Santa brought him one for Christmas!

5 comments:

Sue said...

PMSL only you and me could have a barmy clock like that!!!

Tis great see you tomorrow xxxxxxx

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Love the clock - so does it 'Moo' every hour?

malaryush said...

Love that clock - I'm moving to yours I think :D

Kathy said...

cool clock, Im amazed at all the different clocks people have, the clocks in our house are very limited!

Shirley said...

Great shot and brilliant clock :)