Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 8 July 2008

365 Day Challenge 190

This week we will be looking at music genres for inspiration for photography and journalling.
Prompt 190: "Glam Rock (also known as glitter rock) - performed by singers and musicians wearing outrageous clothes, makeup, hairstyles, and platform-soled boots"
What part of Glam Rock will inspire you today?
Well glitter of course! Now I better go and take it off before I forget I am wearing it or I will get some fun looks at Will's swimming lesson later (especially as it is only on one eye!!!!)

6 comments:

knitkath said...

Brilliant photo, should have done both eyes!

Mary B said...

wow you have done that well shame it is only on one eye.

malaryush said...

That is great - I might just have to pinch this idea cos I'm totally uninspired by this prompt so far

Curly said...

Excellent, I wouldn't know where to start!LOL

Barbara said...

Some great photos over the last few days. Brilliant today.

Shirley said...

You really do have some great photos for these prompts. Inspired and well executed. Love them all :)