Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 24 September 2008

My Quirks mini book

A while ago a saw a class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking by Nic Howard which was called "Confessions". It was to create a mini book about those strangle little habits that you have. Anyway I decide to call mine "My Quirks" and is 12x6Inside page just explains the bookFirst page about how I like my loo roll! I have to resist the urge to change it over when I am in other peoples houses!This pages is about my dislike of odd numbers. TV/radio volumes etc have to be set to an even number. Odd numbers are evil lookingMy "grimace" face! I pull it when I concentrate - I don't realise I am doing it alot of the time.Clumsy - I don't think I am but alot of clumsy things do happen around me - that doesn't make me clumsy though - right?Stropy - I am, most people don't see that side of me, but I can be like a child at times
(This page has a window in it so you can see through to the next page)Road Rage - I am normally a very calm rational person, not so much on the road, everyone else is an idiot (Again you can see back through the window to the previous photo)Unmatched - it drives me crazy when Mike puts the boys in their PJ's where the tops and bottoms don't match - they are a set for a reason!Food Quirks - I have several of these! Mushrooms are evil - I hate them. Tins muct be the right way up. When packing shopping you muct put like for like products in the same bagSo there you go - a few of my little oddits!

10 comments:

Sue said...

OMG you are mental!!!


PMSL I love the book and I learned LOADS

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

jay670120 said...

fabby mini book and a good thing to look back on with a smile . Great colours too x

lisa said...

Love this minibook.
Colours are just FAB !!
lis x

Minty Magic said...

Apart from the toilet roll one, I think you are totally normal - well as normal as I am ;-)

knitkath said...

No more quirky than most people, but don't come here and play with my loo roll! That is one of my quirks but round the other way to you!

Mary B said...

Brilliant idea I love how you have done this and I am with you completely on several of these especially the loo roll, I have been know to change it in other peoples houses. lol

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Fab minibook, and such a great set of oddities!!!

Nicola said...

Love your quirks, Steph. I am the same with loo roll and putting like for like shopping in the same bag!

Sally said...

hey you

i really like this, think i might have s go at one, as i am sure it will be great to look on in future to see if things are the same, nuch love xxxxx

Shirley said...

Love this one Steph....great fun and plenty of the same quirkes as me!!!
Really gorgeous book and loads to smile at :)