Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 2 November 2008

365 Day Challenge 304 to 307

Prompt 307: Who : Me
What : Relaxing
When : 14:16
Where : On the sofa
Why : Mike's parents and grandparents have just left, and I am now relaxing after being hostess for 4 days!

Prompt 306: Who : Ollie
What : Sitting in his car seat
When : 17:29
Where : In tha hallway
Why : because I had taken it out of the car so Mike's Nan could get in the back to go into town shopping!

Prompt 305: Who : Me
What : On the beach
When : 13:29
Where : Bournemouth
Why : Day trip with boys, Grandparents and Great Grand parents

Prompt 304: Who : Me
What : Morning cuppa
When : 09:56am
Where : in the conservatory
Why : 'Cos I need tea in the morning

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Great photos of a busy few days!!

Minty Magic said...

Steph, that picture of Ollie is soooooooo cute

knitkath said...

Great pics, looks a bit chilly at the seaside!

Shirley said...

You have been busy Steph!
Great selection of photos, love the seaside shot of you.
X

Summer Sunflower said...

Wonderful selection of photos, you have been busy!