Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 21 November 2008

365 Day Challenge 325 and 326

Prompt 326: There is no beautifier of complexion, or form, or behavior, like the wish to scatter joy and not pain around us. ‘Tis good to give a stranger a meal, or a night’s lodging. ‘Tis better to be hospitable to his good meaning and thought, and give courage to a companion. We must be as courteous to a man as we are to a picture, which we are willing to give the advantage of a good lightI was brought up to treat other people how you would expect to be treated , I hope that I do achieve this. I know I could do more for charity.

Prompt 325: Live your life fom your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's soulsI do let my heart rule my life alot of the time and I certainly wear my heart on my sleve

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Lovely SP's. Love the one of you smiling.
XXX