Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Scrap Revolution Retreat

Had a fab weekend with Sue and Nicky at the retreat, got lots of scrapping done! Here are some of my favourites
First 2 are for challenges from the weekend
My sister in law and I having a water fight after the race for life
We were at a wedding and the dessert came with these very zesty little oranges, Mike took a photo of us each eating one!
Couple of Ollie

7 comments:

Mary B said...

You have been busy you have some lovely LOs there. Love the water fight one

Sue said...

show off

so flippin clever and all better IRL

It was a great w/e wasn't it xxx

MY BLOG

Summer Sunflower said...

Great selection of Los Steph, you have been busy!

Nickynoo said...

It was indeed a top weekend! Your LO's all look fab together, and as Sue says, even better IRL :D

knitkath said...

Lovely selection of lo's, well done!

Sarah said...

What a collection of pages and they are all fab - love them:)

Sarah xx

Shirley said...

These LO's are fantastic Steph, you really do some amazing work :)
XXX