Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 6 November 2008

Challenges!

Spent a lovely day with Lisa and got a few LO's done
First a LO of the boys with their Gladiators foam fingers!Weekly challenge on UKS
Sketch (sort of still there!)
Red, white and Blue
French title
& blingOllie and I on a boat trip on holiday (me fighting sea sickness!) Thanks to Lis for the painted background inspiration!

Pre Kit Challenge over at SFIO
Rainbow card/PP
One photo os you only
Title to start with first letter of your nameDidn't have any cs or pp that was doing it for me so I used paint instead. Journalling is about how I have comne to realise that losing Mum has made me stronger person

3 comments:

lisa said...

Thanks for a lovely day Steph : )
Lovely to see the 'finger' LO all finished now.
Just love that rainbow !!!
Enjoy your weekend. lis xx

Shirley said...

Gorgeous LO'S Steph.
I was lovely to see some of your fantastic work IRL over the weekend :)
X

Mary B said...

Gorgeous LOs the finger one made me smile and I am so glad you were able to journal your feeling and how you are stronger now after loosing you mum.