Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 23 November 2008

365 Day Challenge 327 and 328

Prompt 328: A mind is a fire to be kindled, not a vessel to be filled. What's filling your mind today? My mind today is filled with sleep! Went to friends for dinner last night and stayed up far too late and the boys were then up way too early!

Prompt 327: Baby it's cold outsideIt might be cold but we had a lovely walk today and there is nothing quite like kicking leaves!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

I hope you joined in kicking the leaves Steph, definately great fun.

Also hope you catch up on your sleep too :)

Minty Magic said...

Least it wasn't muddy puddles!!!!

Mary B said...

Great photos love the one of the boys kicking leaves

knitkath said...

Lovely photos, but the one of your boys is a winner!