Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 21 November 2008

SFIO - Gratitude ch5

Challenge 5 was to create a LO about something in your personality, seemingly inborn or learned, that you are thankful for. Design twist add dimension and a sepia photo of yourself
Here is mine
Journalling reads
I believe I am a thoughtful person, I like to do things to help others or brighten their day, I don't do it for any other reason than I want to. It feels good and it feels right

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You are definately a very kind and thoughtful person Steph, I should know as I have been on the receiving end of your kindness more than once!
XXXXX