Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 14 November 2008

LO's from the weekend

Fistly the LO from Anna'a class first photo is NYE, 2nd in June then 3rd a recent one, journalling is just about the 365 challenge

Wardrobe boys - Will and Ollie having fun in the wardrobe on holiday, which they thought was HILLARIOUS! Birthday Bowling - Dylan's 3rd BD last year Sleeping Baby - Ollie so cute when he is asleep! Shades : Glenn and I 2 LO's for my A to Z of me
Last Minute.com - It's what Mike calls me! I used to be so organised and on time before I had the boys, now I am useless Optimisitc - I am an optimistic person, I like to see the sliver lining in every cloud

3 comments:

Mary B said...

Super pages especially like the one of Olli asleep and the Last minute.com one.

Shirley said...

Beautiful selection of LO's Steph.
XXX

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Steph, I can't believe how productive you are all the time! I can emphasis with the lastminute.com, that is so me too!