Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 1 August 2008

More LO's!

Here a a few LO's made with the July Bad Girl kit.
Will with my Mum and Dad

"Cousins (and best friends)"Picture is Will and my Nephew Dylan - they love spending tome together and are always asking to talk to each other on the phone or video message.

Will and Mike's dad. Will adores his Grandad - I think this is because Bob is such a big kid! They are yelling at each other in the photo. I have no idea why! Oh an Will isn't that tall at 3 1/2 he is stood on his slide!

Next I found another blog (oh I do love blog hopping!) "Scrapping from the inside out" and thought it sounded cool - Each month they have inspiration like quotes, songs etc surrounding a different emotion or idea - This month Freedom, so here are my LO's
"for the boys to blossom and grow I must give them Freedom - Mum taugh me that"Challenge to do a 6x12 LO about someone or something who had shown you something about freedom

Challenge to use song lyricsSummer as a season was a theme they gave as a suggestion, Ihave scrapped this photo before just not for me.

"Sometimes I want to be free to be just me" hidden journaling is about needing "me" time.
enjoyed the 6x12 LO so wanted to balance it with a 12x6!

3 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Wow, you've been busy! Love the 6x12s, going to go and have at the blog you've mentioned.

Lynne said...

Gosh were do you find the time and the energy, though you are at home you have young children :)
Some lovely LO's and more challenges!! A glutton for them eh!!
Well done, they are lovely

Lisa said...

Loving the LO's, and the paper! Especially love the cousins page, that photo is fab!