Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 3 August 2008

365 Day Challenge 214 to 216

Prompt 216 : "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” —Ashley Smith
Here is my smiling faced small child! He got a bit close to the camera though!

Prompt 215 : Happiness... is not a destination: it is a manner of traveling.Happiness is not an end in itself. It is a by-product of working,playing, loving and living. ~ Haim GinottHappiness is def my boys, a hug for them can make everything seem better.

Prompt 214 : "Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.”- Pope John XXIII
Most of my hopes and dreams are for the boys and who they might be and what they might achieve in life. Also about what kind of parent I am going to be and what relationship I will have with them.

7 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics of all your "boys", sure you are a good mum!

Shirley said...

Beautiful selection of photos Steph your 'boys' all look very happy in each one of them. You are obviously doing all the right things.
X

Minty Magic said...

Your boys are so cute - even the big one!!! Ha Ha ;-)

Sarah said...

Steph - gorgeous boys:) fab pics!
Sarah xx

Mary B said...

Great photos love the one of your youngest looking right into the camera

Curly said...

Great photos Steph they look like great fun.

malaryush said...

lovely photos - especially the 'too close' one. I wonder about who my girls will be when they are grown but at least I'm starting to see their butterfly selves emerging a little now