Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Wedding Album

My best friend's hubby asked me to make an album for my best friend for their 5th wedding Anniversary - knowing I had taken the relevant pictures at the time (with the full intention of doing it for her myself at the time!) But only gave me a couple of weeks notice! so by the time I got it all together it was 23 LO's in 5days!!!

Thankfully she liked it!

Here are my fav pages

This has the actual menu, place cards and actual confetti off the tables!

4 comments:

Mary B said...

The album looks gorgeous I am sure it will be a hit.

knitkath said...

you've made a beautiful album, well done!

Shirley said...

WOW Steph this is beautiful you have been Soooooooooo busy!!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely pages, well done on all the hard work, I'm sure your friend will be over the moon