Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 25 August 2008

365 Day Challenge 234 to 237

Prompt 237: If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.I am slowly rebuilding my life without Mum, it is scary to think about the future without her, never being able to ask her for advice. The boys have been a brilliant help and without them I don't know if I would have been able to pick up the pieces quite so easily.

Prompt 236: Make visible what, without you, might perhaps have never been seen
This quote made me think about the boys - they won't be here if it wasn't for me, well they wouldn't be here in the same form I guess.

Prompt 235: Faith is to believe what we do not see; and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe
Prompt 234: I say to the moment: Stay now! You are so beautiful!
I have had a alot of beautiful moments in my life, I love the fact that my hobbie lets me "freeze" those moments and preserve them for years to come. I am getting much better at journalling as I now realise that the stories behind the photos are just as if not more important than the photos. I have alot of my Nan's photos now and with Mum gone there is no one to tell me about them

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Some lovely photos and some lovely words, yes it is hard when you loose someone close to you glad you are beginning to be able to pick up the pieces.

knitkath said...

Beautiful photos, and great words, how true about the boys not being seen without you!

Barbara said...

Lovely photo for day 237. Lovely mini book of your MUm. Glad it helped.

Shirley said...

Love seeing your photos Steph and your journalling really does convey so much :)
XXX

Sally said...

these pics are so lovely steph, and you are doing so well, i like to read about your mum as i thnk it must be helping you by talking about her, and the boys, as ever, look beautiful xxx