Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

365 Day Challenge 217 to 226

Struggled with these wordy prompts, not felt much inspiration, so not very exciting photos!
Prompt 226: The world is grand, awfully big and astonishingly beautiful, frequently thrilling.

Very true! I would love to see more of the world than I have but I guess until the boys are bigger that will have to wait. For now I will have to just revel in the wonders of my own little world, and with the boys it is certainly full of suprises!

Prompt 225: Remember the feeling as a child when you woke up and morning smiled? It's time you felt like that again.Hummm I rarely wake up with a smile on my face as I don't do mornings! def more of a grunt than a smile!

Prompt 224: When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.Prompt 223: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. What is more simple than the joy of a child on a bouncy castle! Or in Will and Dylan's case the joy of jumping off the climbing frame and over the wall of the bouncy castle!

Prompt 222: Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment, full effort is full victory.My parents have always said that as long as we did our best at something that was the most important thing, not winning or the best grades. I certain think this is a true, trying your hardest and being the best you can be for you is the most important

Prompt 221: Appreciation...acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts. Prompt 220: Everybody can be great...because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. you only need a heart full of grace. a soul generated by love Prompt 219: The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others Today I have being making a wedding album for my best friend's hubby as his anniversary present to her, lovely as she is certain he has forgotton!

Prompt 218: If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.If I can ease one life the aching, Or cool one pain, Or help one fainting robin Unto his nest again,I shall not live in vain. I always try to help others, often putting others before myself. I hate seeing people in pain and always want to help if I can.

Prompt 217: No person ever ended his eyesight by looking on the bright side.” Makes me think of Monty Python! Always looking on the bright side of life is soemthing I try to do, I try and be glass half full. Don't always manage it but I do try

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Brilliant photos for the prompts, not at all uninspired! And that album looks gorgeous, a lovely surprise pressie!

malaryush said...

wonderful photos - I especially liked 225 and 220. How did you find time for photos anyway with all that scrapping :D

Shirley said...

Absolutely stunning photos Steph so much lovely journalling too !