Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 25 August 2008

Mini Books - Mum and New York

Been thinking about Mum lately and decided to make a Mini book of my fav photos and also to finish off the paper bag book of our New York trip in 2005 which I started about 3 yrs ago!!!
This is 2 Maya Rd books put together, one chipboard and one perspex (I thought they were the same size but the perspex one is slightly smaller)
New York Paper Bag book

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Beautiful little books, so glad doing pics of your Mum has helped you pick up the pieces!

Sue said...

I knew that book on your Mum would be fantastic - its gorgeous

I would love a closer look - next time yeah?

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

Shirley said...

Beautiful books and wonderful memories Steph.
XXX

Sally said...

these are great, we saw the LOVE exhibition at a country house in Derbyshire where we got enagaged, it was so lovely to see it in a place that represented love to us, it was on our first anniversary if bein engaged, so seeing the pic brought back a really loving memory.

Your trip to NY looks amazing hun. i cant wait to get back there soon xxx