Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 21 August 2008

365 Day Challenge 228 to 233

Prompt 233: I expect some new phases of life this summer, and shall try to get the honey from each moment. Prompt 232: The more light you allow within you, the brighter the world you live in will be. I am missing Mum alot at the moment, I miss her light in my life. The world was a brighter place with her in it and a piece of me will always be in darkness now.

Prompt 231: The art of living is more like that of wrestling than of dancing; the main thing is to stand firm and be ready for an unseen attack. Will getting me with an unseen attack!

Prompt 230: Every person in this life has something to teach me -- and as soon as I accept that, I open myself to truly listening.Prompt 229: Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.I think I am a good listener, I have been told by friends that I am. I think what I need to do more is learn to listen to myself more.

Prompt 228: Nothing feeds the center of being so much as creative work.The boys being creative today

5 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics, well done!

Mary B said...

Lovely photos and so fitting for each day's prompts.

Barbara said...

great photos and love those yearly LO's

Minty Magic said...

Fantastic photos and brilliant los too!

Shirley said...

Love to see all your photos Steph you have really made them so right for the prompts.
X