Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 21 August 2008

Lovely Day and some LO's

I had a lovely day with Sue yesterday - chatting and scrapping our own little mini crop! Just what I needed.
I did the same LO for Will's 1st year so have been meaning to do Ollie's for a while ago.
Back in 2006 Em set a challenge to make a LO of the whole year on one page, which I did at the time but doing Ollie's year DLO made me think about doing the same for Will each year so here is 2006 and 2007.
I was taking pictures of Ollie walking and Will jsut appeared out of no where as I took the photo - it just makes me laugh so much, and Will was laughing at me laughing - just a really funny moment.
Been meaning to scrap these photos of Will for ages - My little Harry Potter

4 comments:

knitkath said...

What beautiful lo's, like the idea of a whole year on a spread!

Mary B said...

wonderful LOs I love them all and such a lovely way to scrap a year in one LO

Shirley said...

WOW Steph you have been busy these are beautiful and a great way to remember the year.
X

Sally said...

these are lovely Steph, Ollie has grown up so fast, he and Will are both sooooooo cute.

Thanks for the lovely comment on my wedding run down, i too cry a lot at others' blogs and wedding reports etc so i know just what you mean hun :O)

much love xxxxxx