Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Photo Shoot

Went to my brothers at the weekend and we had a bit of a photo shoot! I can confirm that you should n't work with children! My hat goes off to any child photographer out there - I think you really earn your money!

My brother was disappointed with the results ( did I meantion he is a perfectionist!) But I think we got some good ones - here are my favs

5 comments:

Mary B said...

Lovely photos of the boys

knitkath said...

They are great pics of the children!

malaryush said...

Tehy look great to me - and what wonderful charactures those boys seem to be

Shirley said...

You have definately got some great shots Steph in fact they are all GREAT shots.
X

Snake-Eyes Burt said...

You're right steph, they look better on the computer than my TV!!

Maybe i am gifter after all! ha ha