Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Confidence

This months theme on Scapbooking from the inside out is Confidence.
Here is a LO of Mum and Glenn. They are both Armadillos! - hard on the outside, soft on the inside. Journalling is about how most people think they are both really confident people when actually alot of it is an act to hide what is really inside them.

Another prompt was about how confident you feel about your body. I like that I curve in all the right places, problem is a curve in the wrong ones too!

1 comment:

Sue said...

OMG THAT cleavage again PMSL


I love your LO's - your titles and journalling are always so flippin' clever

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue