Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 14 August 2008

365 Day Challenge 227 and a LO

Prompt 227: Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anywayMe singing along to ABBA!

Quick LO of Ollie. He had this mark on his nose and I thought it was a scratch or dirt and spent several days trying to wash it off before I realised it was a freckle!!!

4 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Steph I have caught up with the last few days of your blog. Your photos are so good! I love the freckle layout too!

Shirley said...

You look like you were in good voice Steph and love the Freckle LO :)

knitkath said...

Looks like you enjoyed your singing! And that is a great lo of Ollie!

Mary B said...

I love that LO it really made me laugh at the attempt to wash away the freckle lol