Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 11 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 249 to 255

Week of Dr Suess quotes!
Prompt 255: Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you
I am slowly learning to accept and love me for me, doing this 365 Day challenge is certainly helping!

Prompt 254: You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.
Prompt 253: Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way.
Prompt 252: Cinderella
I do feeling like Cinderella sometimes (I'm sure all Mum's do!) wash the floor Cinderellee, make the tea Cinderellee .....
Prompt 251: ThumbelinaThis is my Dad's favourite photos of me and my Nan.

Prompt 250: Rupunzel
Prompt 249: Princess and the pea

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Love all your pics Steph. Great takes on the prompts.

Minty Magic said...

Aaah what a little cutie you were as a child. Fantastic photos.

malaryush said...

I'm still in awe of your amazing photos. Thumbelina is definately the cutest though :)

knitkath said...

Fantastic pics as always, like all your interpretations!