Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 22 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 266

Prompt 266:What's the name of the game, does it mean anything to you, what's the name of the game, can you feel it the way I do, Tell me please'c, ause I have to know, I'm a bashful child, beginning to grow
I was a very shy child, probably up until I went to Uni, and then my confidence grew. I am still quite shy and queit around people I don't know. I hope I can teach the boys to be strong and confident people, self doubt is a horrible emotion to have.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Love your pic for today, I'm sure the boys will grow up confident with you for a mum!

Mary B said...

that is a lovely photo

malaryush said...

That is a great photo and I your boys look very happy and confident already :)

Shirley said...

Love this photo Steph and good life skills to give the boys too.