Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 19 September 2008

LO's and bits!

Here a few other LO's
One of me as a baby Another challenge from Scrapping from the inside out, this one was to use a song title and include your wishes for the future. Journalling is about how I hope that Will and Ollie are always there for each other not just as brothers but also as friends Lastly the very talented Sue gave me a book for christmas and I have finally got around to putting photos in it!!!

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Love your baby lo, and the one of the boys is gorgeous! Sure they will always be there for each other! And that is a super little book, lucky you!

Shirley said...

WOW Steph you really have been busy.
Your work is amazing with so many lovely ideas and photos.
X

malaryush said...

Steph - what amazing things. Especially the baby LO - just beautiful

Sue said...

oh wow that is great that you have used it

LOVING the i'll be there for you LO shame about the song I am now singing it!!!

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue