Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 21 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 265

Prompt 265: Slipping through my fingers, all the timeI try to capture, every minute, the feeling in it, slipping through my fingers, all the time, do I really see what's, in her mind, each time I think, I'm close to knowing, she keeps on growing, slipping through my fingers, all the time
Today's song makes me sad too! It's in the show/film and the Mum is singing it while she helps the daughter get ready for her wedding - It really got me when Dad and I went to see it. , everytime I now here that song I get choked - daft sod that I am

6 comments:

Shirley said...

Not daft at all Steph, I know where you are coming from and it is not a happy place.
Lots of (((huggles)))

knitkath said...

Agree with Shirley's comment, and sending more {{{{{huggles}}}}}.

Minty Magic said...

I agree with Shirley too and am also sending {{{{{huggles}}}}}

Curly said...

Not daft at all, me too.

malaryush said...

Nothing daft about missing someone you loved so much. May you always remember her with passion

Mary B said...

that is not at all Daft Steph it is quite natural, the pain of loss take quite a while to ease and is tip over by many things but it will ease and that song will become more bittersweet and make you happy after a while.