Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 13 September 2008

Scrapping from the inside out - Comfort

This months theme is Comfort.
Challenge 1 was to use the tree motif in the card and creat something that is a comfort to you. The tree made me think of a family tree so I used the Maya Rd mini book to make a family tree!Challenge 3 was use something on your LO in a way it was intended. So I made a toilet roll mini book! I orginally saw those over on Bad Girls and then Shirley had one at the crop.
Each page is a word association on the word COMFORT and what it means to me. the tags inbetween goes into each choice .
C:Cuddles O:Ocean M:Mum F:Food O:Own my own R:Relax T:Together
Challenge 4 LO about food,
I am a comfort eater! Casserole and dumplings is my childhood comfort food, I would always ask Mum to make it.
My current fav comfort food is sausage, mash and red wine and onion gravy.
Chips - the ultimate comfort food.

4 comments:

Sue said...

OMG Steph you neglecting the boys and given up sleeping how do you find the time to make such stunning stuff

I love them esp the tree book

PS I my nearly have as many thickers as you now lol

http://web.mac.com/dougandsue

knitkath said...

These are lovely, especially like the tree book!

malaryush said...

That tree book is just stunning - i love it! And the other has some great photos - lovely!

Shirley said...

Great idea for the tree book Steph it is gorgeous.
Also love the TR book too, I am sure it was on the Bad Girls blog that I first saw the idea too :)
You have been busy!