Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Saturday 20 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 264

Prompt 264: I don't wanna talk, about the things we've gone through, though it's hurting me, now it's history, I've played all my cards, and that's what you've done too, nothing more to say, no more ace to play, The winner takes it all, the loser standing small, beside the victory, that's her destiny.

4 comments:

knitkath said...

Brilliant photo for today's quote, well done!

Minty Magic said...

Wow fantastic photo - great take on the prompt.

Shirley said...

Absolutely great photo Steph, brilliant idea.

malaryush said...

Great idea for a photo - love the hint of Lego :D