Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 19 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 259 to 262

ABBA song lyrics this week
Prompt 262: I have a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope, with anything, if you see the wonder, of a fairy tale, you can take the future, even if you fail, I believe in angels, something good in, everything I see, I believe in angels, when I know the time, is right for me, I'll cross the stream, I have a dream
this song makes me sad. Mum brought Dad tickets to see the west end show in the Oct and she died in June. Dad and I went to see it together, it was great but emotional, this is the opening song in the show and it's the line about "I believe in angels" that always gets me.

Prompt 261: You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life, see that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Dancing Queen
Prompt 260: Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find me, shining like the sun smiling, having fun, feeling like a number one
Prompt 259: And will you succeed? Yes indeed, yes indeed! Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed

1 comment:

knitkath said...

More super pictures to fit each quote perfectly!