Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 4 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 238 to 248

Prompt 248: Little Red Riding HoodPrompt 247: Snow White and the Seven DwarfsPrompt 246: Sleeping BeautyPrompt 245: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you’ve imagined
I always wanted to be a mathematican or scienctist and then get married and have kids, live in a big house in the country with lots of dogs!Well I am a qualitified managment accountant and I did get a Maths degree! I don't quite live in a big house or the country but is certainly home and I very happy in this house, I have achieved my dream of a family but haven't yet talked Hubby into letting me have a dog

Prompt 244: Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. Peace means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heartPrompt 243: The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a timeI have learnt that you never know what tomorrow will bring so you must make the most of each day you are here, life is too short, life is for living

Prompt 242: Dreams come in a size too big so that we may grow into themPrompt 241: Within sorrow is grace. When we come close to those things that break us down, we touch those things that also break us open. And in that breaking open, we uncover our true natureI can sort of relate to this, Losing Mum has made me face alot of things and also made me realise alot of things about myself too. I am stronger than I thought possible, I am more like Mum than I realised (or wanted to believe!)

Prompt 240: Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you
Prompt 239: Gracefulness has been defined to be the outward expression of the inward harmony of the soul.Picture doesn't really fit qoute but today I met up with my 3 best friends and we managed to get a photo with all the kids!

Prompt 238: And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. I feel more like remianing in a ball then blossoming right now

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Brilliant photos Steph, hope your mojo comes back soon!

Barbara said...

Lovely set of photos Steph

Shirley said...

Fantastic set of photos Steph and the journalling you have written really pulls at my heart strings.
Just like you I have have found out that life should definately be lived to the full everyday.
Love the photo of all you Mums together it took me back to when my home overflowed with friends and their children.
XXX