Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 11 September 2008

Abingdon Crop

Had a great time at my first ever crop! Here are the fruits of my labour!
365 LO33
365 LO34
DLO of Will and his cars! They all live in a different drawer and god forbid you get them in the wrong drawer!
Ollie is currently obsessed by his toy horse - he tries to take it everywhere!
I made a little mini book of the photos from our recent photo shoot at Glenn's - thanks to Sue for the inspiration for the book.

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

How busy you have been. I love that photo book. All fantastic as usual!!!

knitkath said...

Beautiful lo's, you did well at your crop! The mini book is lovely too!

Sue said...

fab stuff Steph

I can see that his crop lark will be catching

PixelPro said...

Lovely photobook. I am new to mini books etc. so its great people publish them. Jenni

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Great work, you were busy! Let me know if you go to Abingdon again, I may well join you!