Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 19 September 2008

365 Day Challenge 263

Prompt 263: He is your brother - Abba
I don't know this Abba song, but for me it is the title that sticks. I love my brother and we are very close, that sometimes causes problems as we know each other too well - but I love him with all my heart (even though I want to kill him sometimes, I'm sure the feeling is mutual!)

Here is a LO I did for his 30th album. Lots of pictures of us both
And some of my fav photos
Glenn's Wedding
With Will and Dylan NYE 2004
Being Silly one christmas

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Great photos Steph love the one with the babies

Minty Magic said...

There are some brilliant photos there Steph. I hate my brother as much as I love him!!

knitkath said...

Super photos, you can tell you have a good relationship just by looking!

Shirley said...

Fantastic selection of photos Steph,love the fun one of you both and the one at Glenn's wedding too.