Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Thursday 5 June 2008

365 Day Challenge 156 & 157

Forgot to say this weeks prompts are all based on Momiji Dolls!

Prompt 157: Lovely Day - We lie on our backs watching the clouds. Our lovely day. I like: old black and white movies, travelling to far off lands
Prompt 156: Dizzy - Counting the stars brings dizzy and laughing. I like: knitting and techno
Got very dizzy on the tyre swing with the boys!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Love the dizzy photo. Brilliant

knitkath said...

Great photos, especially the one on the swing!

malaryush said...

I adore your dizzy photo - it's just perfect :D

Curly said...

Great pictures you don't look too sure on the swing tyre though!

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Lol great photos...love the contrast in your face and ds !

Em said...

Fab piccies - that swing one is just ace!