Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 29 June 2008

LO's

Been busy again tonight! This time with the Bad Girls June kit. Several of these are killing 2 birds with 1 stone!

First Challenge from the summer workshop was to use Pencil Lines sketch 87.
Another Challenge was to use paint (one for you Willow!) I have then used the first challenge over on Scrap Schemes (thanks Fay) for the inspiration - I took the red and pink colour scheme.
Also used this LO for challenge 12 over at TDX, which was to scrap a constant in your life, which is my best friends

Lastly using the Jan Bad Girls get I did a LO for Challenge 13 over at TDX, this was to scrap a word or saying you use all the time
I didn't realise I said "whatever" alot until Will said it to me the other day ! opps!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Steph these are lovely LO's.
what a busy girl you are! have seen the bad girl kits and they are wonderful value for money but never got round yet to being on the waiting list:)

knitkath said...

What gorgeous lo's, well done!

malaryush said...

Brilliant fun LOS - especially the 'Whatever!' one :)