Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Just 2 LO's tonight!

Just the 2 tonight!
First used the photo from day's 365 prompt. put some blobs of paint on but they didn't really look like splatters that I wanted but I can't take them off now!
I was looking for some other photos and I found this one of Mum. It is the last photo I have of her. Hidden journalling is about my feelings looking at the photo and looking back at that time, does she look ill, did I miss something. I love that she looks happy.

2 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Lovely LO of your mum, thinking of you today {{{{big hugs}}}

Lynne said...

Love this LO of your Mum, some really happy memories I think!!
Love all your other photos too,
DH looks nice :)