Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Friday 6 June 2008

Couple of LO's

When Ollie gets a bit tired he just stops and lays on the floor, as if to say "right that;s it I'm going to sleep here!"

I seem to scrap the boys most of the time and Mike and I get left out! So here is a quick one with some of my fav photo's of us over the last couple of years.
I have been trying to sort out all the old photo's that I want to scrap but haven't got around to it so here are some old ones of Will. They are from Nov 06, He insisted on wearing is wooly hat at breakfast! Had no red and blue pp so decided to use plain card and paint.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

great LO's. Love them all but really ike the paint on the one with the hat and the title.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fantastic los there steph

Em said...

I just LOVE these LO's Steph.

First one, FAB SONG - and what a clever way to use it!

Second one, gorg photo's!

Third one, just keeps making me giggle everytime I look at it - Will is just FAB!

Em said...

I just LOVE these LO's Steph.

First one, FAB SONG - and what a clever way to use it!

Second one, gorg photo's!

Third one, just keeps making me giggle everytime I look at it - Will is just FAB!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Fab LOs, particularly like the title of your first one!