Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Sunday 15 June 2008

365 Day Challenge 165 & 166

Prompt 166: “If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.” - Rediscover the joys of being a child today
I am a big kid alot of the time. I am the one in the ball pool or coming down a slide - I like having the excuse to be able to play in parks and the like.

Prompt 165: “You miss 100% of the shots you never take.”
How many times have I wished I'd had my camera! I try and take my little compace everywhere these days but I do still miss a fantastic shot here and there

3 comments:

knitkath said...

Great pics for the prompts!

Curly said...

Your photo's are fab Steph, and I love your journalling too!

Lynne said...

Clever photo for this prompt!