Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 23 June 2008

LO's

365 LO 25: My first attempt at digi/hybrid scrapping!
digi bits on the photo and 3 hearts in top RH corner

Love this photo of Karyn and I from the weekend.
Her Husband Mark was trying to be David Baliey and it was so funny we could take him seriously! The 2 jugs of Pimm's may have helped too! Laughter with friends is so the best medicine!

Quick LO of Will at the Monster trucks - I love his face!

5 comments:

malaryush said...

What great LOs. I especially like the middle one - great pic and gorgeous colours to go with it

willowthewysp said...

Love them all!

Lynne said...

Oh Steph love these LO's too such yummy colours you have used!

Mary B said...

Brilliant LOs I love your hybrid one that looks superb.

Sue said...

oo Steph these are FAB LO's love the one of you cracked up ...
and hybrid too you are so damn clever!!


http://web.mac.com/dougandsue