Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 23 June 2008

Tagged!

Ohh I have been tagged

Five facts:
10 years ago: I had just moved out of home to live in a rented house with work friends and had just been out on my first date with Mike!

5 things in today's 'to do list'
1. Finish camping mini book
2. Sort out list for "25th"
3. Sort out washing
4. Put away ironing
5. Finish Karyn's mini book

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Chocolate
3. Chocolate
4. Chocolate
5. Chocolate

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Make sure all my loved ones were sorted out
2. Buy a craft shop
3. Move to a converted barn
4. Buy Mike a Nissan 350Z
5. See more of the world

5 places I have lived:
1. St Austell
2. Tadley
3. Thatcham
4. Southampton
5. Basingstoke

So now I am supposed to tag 5 people! Ummm Sue, Em, Lise, Glenn ummm and anyone else who wants to play!

1 comment:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Wow that was quick Steph! love your snack list!