Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

This is my little corner of the 'tinternet where I can share my craftiness and glitter painty mess making! There may also be the old bits of baking and crochet.

Monday 30 June 2008

365 Day Challenge 182

Prompt 182: "Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.”
I like to believe that I am a kind person. I always try and treat others as I would expect to be treated and try to help others when I can - often putting others before myself

3 comments:

willowthewysp said...

Yes, i can see that you are a very kind person...that shines from you:)

malaryush said...

Willow's comment sums it up so well, and what a beautiful photo of you both

Lynne said...

Love the photo and I agree you come over as a very kind and aring person